20 February 2008

COLLECTION OF BAGS ! :D

Dear all,


the items have just arrived hours ago, and I cant wait to inform everyone about the good news ! :D

In order for everyone to get their items asap, the first meet up session will be on this coming saturday ! If you can make it for the mass meet up on saturday, please reply asap to inform me, so that I can bring along your items, else I assume that you will be collecting them on the next mass meet up session :)

:) those who cannot make in on saturday, please wait for the next mail to inform you about the second meeting . most probably it will be in town area on sunday or tuesday .

Please refer to your mail inbox to know the balances that you have to pay during meet ups, meet up venue and time .


NOTICE : Please bring exact cash to avoid inconvenience .


WHO coming on saturday ?
XINYING
PENGPENG
JOEY
SHIRLEY SIM
AMBER TENG
JIAMIN





Friday ?

KAIXIN

FENGLING

SHARON

PATRICIA

ANN




TO BE CONFIRMED :

SHIRLEEN

JOYCE

JELINE

GERALDINE

JIAHUI

[Please let me know asap alright ? THANKS !]




(please let me know if I forget to include your name !)



TingTing will be visiting the clothes retailing warehouse during holidays . Hope to bring in many pretty blouses and dresses to beautify your wardrobes (and mine too) ! :D

http://www.all-below-30-madness.blogspot.com/


TingTing is very happy today :DD
hahhahahahah .


THANKS EVERYONE ! :D
Please reply me asap ! :)